Thursday, November 12, 2009

Malika - Day 13 - Rest at its Best

Today will be very short because we rested. My wife and I comment on how our Sundays escape us lots of times because of how much we do. Today was definitely a rest and relax day. We did spend a while at the table after breakfast talking about the word and fellowshipping with one another. After that it was reading Corinthians and napping and I did get to help Abdoulaye with some revit questions. I spent a little bit if time trying to figure out Base in Open Office with minimal results. The rest of my time I read the last half of 1 Corinthians and all of 2nd. It was a great day. We were planning on going to Goray tomorrow in Dakar but with it being the last day I'd rather not travel to Dakar twice. We'll see how it goes and take whatever comes and rejoice always ( deleem beg ).

No comments:

Post a Comment